For a second year in a row, SNHH was voted one of New Hampshire’s ‘Best Companies to Work For’ by Business NH Magazine!
Thank you to ALL employees for making SNHH one of the best companies to work for in NH! For over 20 years, Business NH Magazine recognizes businesses that go out of their way to create high engagement workplaces for their employees through the Best Companies To Work For competition. The competition attracted applicants from across the state that provide a respectful and supportive corporate culture. SNHH was not only the largest but the only hospital/health system selected. This designation for yet another year reflects your ongoing individual and collective efforts on behalf of those we serve and your dedication to one another.
Watch Bob Kirby and his fellow colleagues show us why we are such a great place to work!
And now, announcing and back by popular demand…SNHH’s Food Truck Festival!
To celebrate, SNHH will be holding a Food Truck Festival for a second year in a row!
When & Where: Wednesday, September 18th from 11:00am – 3:00pm in the Front Parking Lot at 21 East Hollis Street!
All employees from all shifts are welcome to stop by at anytime to enjoy lunch on us! In addition to the main campus Food Truck Festival, there will be select food trucks visiting off-site locations. Details on off-sites and 3rd shift celebration be to announced in the coming week!
- Six food trucks all with unique specialties (more details below) on-site!
- One meal ticket will be distributed to employees upon arrival which can be used at one of the food trucks below. Please bring employee ID Badge to receive voucher!
- Dylan & Pete’s Ice Cream Truck will also be on site for dessert–each employee can help themselves to a treat (no meal ticket necessary)
- Additional food can be purchased directly from any of the food trucks.
- The Forking Awesome Food Truck: BBQ/Tex-Mex
- The Grub Guru: Asian Fusion
- Phoenix Rising: Pizza
- Chicks & Dogs: Hot Dogs, Chicken Tenders, Wings, French Fries
- Empanada Dada: Empanadas
- Gabi’s Smoke Shack: BBQ
- Dylan & Pete’s Ice Cream Truck
Thank you to ALL employees for making SNHH one of the best companies to work for in NH – see you all at the festival!!