Voting has now begun for the ‘Best of Souhegan Region 2019’!
• The deadline to vote online is 5 p.m. on August 26, 2019.
• You must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
• Each winner gives the Cabinet Press and the Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce permission to publish his or her name, town or likeness.
• Entries become the property of The Cabinet Press and the Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce.
• At least 20 choices must be written in for ballot to be counted.
• Only one ballot per person will be counted.
Southern New Hampshire Health has the opportunity to be recognized in multiple categories!
Click here to vote today!
*Make sure to type the business name and location into the box provided. Please choose only one business per category.
In order to be eligible to win a Best of Souhegan award, businesses or individual representatives must meet one of the following criteria:
1. Must be a business located within the 11 towns of the Souhegan Valley: Amherst, Brookline, Greenville, Hollis, Lyndeborough, Mason, Milford, Mont Vernon, New Ipswich, Temple, and Wilton;
2. Be a member of the Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce;
3. Or be located in the towns covered by the Bedford Journal, Merrimack Journal, Hollis-Brookline Journal or Milford Cabinet publications.