Today we are throwing it back to the UNE Match Day Luncheon which took place last Thursday, March 21st!
SNHH’s first class of UNECOM students finished their rotations at Southern New Hampshire Health back in July 2018 and were now placed into their residency/fellowship training positions by the National Resident Matching Program (NMRP).
The students shown above are (from left to right):
Mark Kirane, Kimberly Movsesian, Amy Callahan, Frank Jackson, Michael Damiani, Daniel Brodmerkel (first row)
Tara Formisano, Sophia Chan (second row)
All eight student matches are below!
- Mark Kirane: Lahey (Burlington, MA) in RADIOLOGY, with intern year at Roger Williams in Internal Medicine
- Kim Movsesian: Samaritan Medical Center (Watertown, NY), in Internal Medicine
- Amy Callahan: Brown (RI) in Family Medicine
- Frank Jackson: St. Francis Hospital (Hartford, CT) in OB/GYN
- Michael Damiani: Bassett Medical Center (Cooperstown, NY) in General Surgery
- Dan Brodmerkel: Stony Brook Hospital (Long Island, NY) in Emergency Medicine
- Tara Formisano: Bay State Medical Center (Springfield, MA) in OB/GYN
- Sophia Chan: Tufts (Boston) for PM and R (Physical Medicine and Rehab) , with intern year at North Shore Medical Center
Congratulations to all of our UNECOM students!