SNHH was recently voted one of New Hampshire’s ‘Best Companies to Work For’ by Business NH Magazine and to thank all employees – SNHH will be holding it’s first ever Food Truck Festival on Wednesday, September 26th from 11:00am – 3:00pm in the Front Parking Lot at 21 East Hollis Street!
All employees from all shifts are welcome to stop by at anytime to enjoy lunch on us! In addition to the main campus Food Truck Festival, there will be select food trucks visiting off-site locations. Details on off-sites are available here!
- Six food trucks all with unique specialties (more details below) on-site!
- One meal ticket will be distributed to employees upon arrival which can be used at one of the food trucks below. Please bring employee ID Badge to receive voucher!
- Dylan & Pete’s Ice Cream Truck will also be on site for dessert–each employee can help themselves to a treat (no meal ticket necessary)
- Additional food can be purchased directly from any of the food trucks.
- ‘Card for Veteran’s’ – stop by and fill out a card for a deserving veteran as part of the ‘Holiday Cards 4 Our Military-NH Challenge’!
- T-SHIRT Giveaway: T-Shirts will be distributed to all SNHH Employees at the Food Truck festival so make sure to stop by and pick one up! Sizes S-3XL will be available in the design below! For those offsite–shirts will be available at your locations during food truck days, and there will also be a final distribution day scheduled for those unable to attend any of the food truck events.
- Prive Food LLC: BBQ/Tex-Mex
- The Grub Guru: Asian Fusion
- Phoenix Rising: Pizza
- Chicks & Dogs 1: Hot Dogs, Chicken Tenders, Wings, French Fries
- Cuestas Fiestas: Empanadas
- Gabi’s Smoke Shack: BBQ
- Dylan & Pete’s Ice Cream Truck
Thank you to ALL employees for making SNHH one of the best companies to work for in NH – see you at the festival!!