Enter the SNHH 2018 Calendar PHOTO CONTEST!
We’re holding a photo contest for Southern New Hampshire Health employees and we want to see YOUR best photo! We are looking for photos showcasing the beauty of the four seasons throughout the year. Please no not include any identifiable people in photos.
Following the submission phase, we will begin voting on the top three photos in each category (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) and the three finalists from each season will be featured in a special SNHH employee photo calendar!
Start sharing your photos today through our ‘Share with Us’ callout for a chance to win!
When submitting your photo:
- Identify correct category (season) you would like it to be judged in.
- Photos must be at least 2600 pixels wide by 1700 pixels tall to be eligible for judging in the calendar photo contest due to printing restrictions.
- Please do not include identifiable people in photos.
- Be sure to include the photo location and your name/department name (submissions should be photos taken by SNHH employees)
- By submitting a photo you are agreeing to let Southern New Hampshire Health use your photo to be feature in print and online.
Photos accepted from September 14 – October 15 through our ‘Share with Us’ callout.
Voting will take place from October 16 -November 10
Enter your photo today–good luck!