Enter the SNHH 2019 Calendar PHOTO CONTEST!
We’re holding another photo contest for Southern New Hampshire Health employees and are once again looking for YOUR photos showcasing the beauty of the four seasons throughout the year! Submit between now and November 2. Start sharing your photos today through our ‘Share with Us’ callout for a chance to win!
Please Note: If your photos has been previously selected as a winner for the 2018 calendar or greeting card it will NOT be eligible.
Photo Guidelines: photos must adhere to the below or will not be included for consideration.
• Identify correct category (season) you would like it to be judged in.
• Include a photo “Title”
• Photos must be at least 2600 pixels wide by 1700 pixels tall to be eligible for judging in the calendar photo contest due to printing restrictions.
• Please do not include identifiable people in photos.
• Be sure to include the photo location and your name/department name (submissions should be photos taken by SNHH employees)
• By submitting a photo you are agreeing to let Southern New Hampshire Health use your photo to be feature in print and online.
Voting will take place:
• Spring: Nov. 5 – 9
• Summer: Nov. 12-16
• Winter: Nov. 19-23
• Fall: Nov. 26-30
Enter your photo today–good luck!