The time for our annual ‘Treats for Troops’ candy collection is coming to an end!
Last year we collected and donated 1,113.4 pounds of candy (beating 2017’s 912.6 pounds!). Let’s beat that number this year! Simply purchase a bag of Halloween candy, or bring in any extra Halloween candy to any of our drop-off locations starting November 1st:
- Amherst Immediate Care: 8 Limbo Lane, Amherst, NH
- Hudson Immediate Care: 300 Derry Rd., Hudson, NH
- Merrimack Immediate Care: 696 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, NH
- Nashua (West Campus) Immediate Care: 29 Northwestern Blvd, Nashua, NH
- Nashua (South Nashua) Immediate Care: 112 Spit Brook Rd., Nashua, NH
- Nashua (Southern NH Medical Center Cafeteria): 8 Prospect Street, Nashua, NH
- Pelham Immediate Care: 33 Windham Rd., Pelham, NH
- Pepperell Family Practice Immediate Care: 68 Main St., Pepperell, MA
Each Immediate Care site will have Chunky’s movie tickets to raffle off for anyone donating candy!
Deadline to drop off candy: November 10th
Thank you for your support!