SNHH will be holding a Food Truck Festival for a second year in a row on Wednesday, September 18th from 11:00am – 3:00pm in the Front Parking Lot at 21 East Hollis Street!
21 East Hollis St is located at the corner of Dearborn St. and Medical Center Drive! 21 East Hollis Street is the brick administration building located behind the hospital and CVS.
All employees from all shifts are welcome to stop by at anytime to enjoy lunch on us! For full food truck and festival details, visit our announcement post here!
In addition to the main campus Food Truck Festival, there will be select food trucks visiting off-site locations. Details on offsite locations are below!
- Nashua West Adult Medicine: September 20, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Pepperell Family Practice: September 19, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Merrimack Medical Center, Infectious Disease, Centralized Services: September 17, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Pelham Medical Center: September 20, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- West Campus: September 27, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Primary Care of Hudson: September 19, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Amherst Medical Center: September 20, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- CBO/Finance – Cotton Road: September 25, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Primary Care of Milford: September 19, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Family Practice of South Nashua: See Practice Manager for details!
3rd Shift Employees – Pizza Celebration Details:
- Main Campus: September 18, 10:30pm – 11:30pm, cafeteria
- West Campus: September 27, 10:30pm – Unit Supervisors will be picking up and distributing food & beverages to employees
Thank you to ALL employees for making SNHH one of the best companies to work for in NH – see you at the festival!!