SNHH will be holding it’s first ever Food Truck Festival next Wednesday, September 26 from 11:00am – 3:00pm in the Front Parking Lot at 21 East Hollis Street located at the corner of Dearborn St. and Medical Center Drive! 21 East Hollis Street is the brick administration building located behind the hospital and CVS.
All employees from all shifts are welcome to stop by at anytime to enjoy lunch on us! For full food truck and festival details, visit our announcement post here!
In addition to the main campus Food Truck Festival, there will be select food trucks visiting off-site locations. Details on offsite locations are below!
- Nashua West Adult Medicine: September 24, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Family Practice of South Nashua: September 24, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Pepperell Family Practice: September 25, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Merrimack Medical Center, Infectious Disease, Centralized Services: September 27, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Pelham Medical Center: September 27, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- West Campus: September 27, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Primary Care of Hudson: September 27, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Amherst Medical Center: October 1, 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- CBO/Finance – Cotton Road: October 3, 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Primary Care of Milford: October 4, 11:30am – 1:30pm
Plans to celebrate third shift staff who are unable to attend a food truck event will be forthcoming.
Thank you to ALL employees for making SNHH one of the best companies to work for in NH – see you at the festival!!