The Molly Elizabeth Memorial Fund is kicking off their 17th annual backpack challenge!
This event allows us to honor Molly’s spirit and donate hundreds of backpacks to children in the southern NH area who do not have the necessary tools to start a new school year.
How you can help:
Buy a backpack and fill it with school supplies, then drop it off at one of the below locations. The backpacks will be distributed to area students by the Nashua Soup Kitchen and Shelter.
Locations for Supply Drop-off (All Backpacks/Supplies Due August 1st!)
- Medical Center Mail Lobby (8 Prospect St)
- West Campus Main Lobby (29 NW Blvd)
- Nashua Nephrology (38 Tyler St, 2nd Floor)
- Cotton Rd (Sandy McCann’s Office)
Ideas to Fill backpacks:
- Binders, Bottled Glue, Calculator, Colored pencils, markers, pencil box, crayons, highlighters, large erasers, loose-leaf notebook paper, glue sticks, ruler, scissors, spiral notebooks, pens/pencils (#2), quarters for milk money, gift cards (Target, AC Moore, Staples, Barnes & Noble)
Questions? Content Sandy McCann at 603.281.9348 or Sandy Maynard at 603.281.9370